Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WCW Allison Sroda !

Meet our BEAUTIFUL #WCW Allison Sroda! She started modeling for us at the beginning of the summer and we have been in love ever since. Allison will be a sophomore at IU Bloomington this year and is turning 20 in just a couple of weeks! We asked Allison a couple of questions about herself, and we’re sure you’ll be in love with her too after reading them. 



Q: Describe your style in three words.
A: Stylish, comfy and cute!

Q: What items do you always have in your purse?
A: ChapStick! Gum, hand sanitizer, my wallet, and usually sunglasses! 



Q: What do you like to do for fun?
A: I love to play volleyball, spend time with family and friends, read, and be outside by a Pool or lake!! I also love playing with my dogs and being with them!

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Omg I can't pick only one food! I seriously love all foods! I'm also not picky at all, I love trying new things!!

Q: What's the best part about modeling at Flourish?
A: The best part of modeling at flourish is definitely all the people!! I love everyone I've met and it's always so much fun! I don't think there's been a time where I haven't laughed and had fun during a shoot! Everyone is so fun and nice and we’re always making fun of each other and having a good time! I also love that I was given the opportunity to model at flourish! It is amazing and I'm going to miss it so much when I leave for college!


We'll miss you too Allison! We're already counting the days until you come back! 

No comments: