Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring Trends In LA


Hello Everyone!

Flourish girl Lexi here, last week I was in Los Angeles, and I wanted to share with you some of the spring trends that I saw! Bright pinkslilacsstripesdenim, are some great spring trends! One of my favorite looks is a round sun hat, especially to keep the sun out of your face, it is such a cute accessory! I am beyond OBSESSED with Kimono's, it adds an adorable layering piece to a dress, jeans or a skirt! I'm loving the high collar tops or dresses, it is so classy, and gorgeous, also LOVE the pink for spring, grab a cute belt and you're ready to go! I saw so many black and studded heels in LA, they are super adorable to go out in! 
While I was in LA, one of my favorite cafe's is called, Urth Cafe, organic foods and drinks, it is full of delicious! So I had to take a picture of my Honey Vanilla Latte! Super good! I might have gone there about 3 times, so obsessed!

(Links are below each item!) 




Black Sun Hat

Pink Spring dress


Black Studded Heels

Floral Kimono


Xoxo, Lexi 


No comments: