Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back from a Buying Show and Can't Wait to Share the Finds!

WOW!!!! This past weekend I attended Stylemax, the Chicago Merchandise Mart's Buying Show. I am so excited about the things we found and secured for the store I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to share it with all of you, my wonderful friends, family, and customers!


My favorite find of the trip, was Laura Lee Designs. This company is the vision and masterpiece of Laura Lee, an amazing woman with an amazing dream. Laura designs handbags that feature anywhere from 3,000 to 20,000 beads per bag, all hand sewn and beaded! Her story makes the bags even more special: they are visually stunning but in knowing her journey and mission they become even more alluring and special. I plan on featuring her and her co. in another blog, so I won't reveal too much...but I will give you a sneak peek with this picture...


Other companies we added include Spanx, Cupcake, CC Couture, Pure Color (Oprah's favorite denim line), Komarov, Papillon, Mary Frances handbags, Gizelle, Glam, Radcliffe, Nueva and many more! Plus, many of these finds are sending at least one shipment in time for our Grand Opening Party, which is fast approaching!

Here is a list of some of our favorite items (w/o attention to brand name);
More Bubble Coats in new colors!
More "Magic" Cami's in new fall colors!
Black suede shoes with little Swarovski polka dots
Belted Capelets
The bags by Laura Lee
New Sisi Amber Jewelry
A pink sparkling tweed coat by a new co. called Pow Wow
and many many more!

No comments: