Wednesday, September 17, 2014

#WCW: Our Model Whitney

Let me stop you right now and inform you that our WCW for this week is NOT Cece from Pretty Little Liars. I repeat, this is NOT Cece. This is our gorgeous model Whitney! Whitney has only been modeling for us since May, but she has already become a "local celeb" in her own way by being the doppelganger to Cece from Pretty Little Liars! What do you think?
Cece aside, Whitney is our WCW this week! Though at times, we think it is more than just a crush ;) Check out this pic of Whitney from when she first started modeling for us!

When we asked Whitney to describe her style in three words, she summed herself up perfectly. "Feminine, colorful, and (like my slightly type-A personality) attention-to-detail. I love anything and everything with lace, bright, girly colors, and anything with a special detail like low backs, lace trim, or cutouts. Things that not everyone would initially grab off the rack are my favorite pieces to style." We couldn't have said it more perfectly! You can tell in all of Whitney's Flourish finds that she is all about the colorful and detailed items!

We are SO EXCITED that Whitney also just got engaged and will be planning a fall of 2015 wedding! We can't wait to see all of the Flourish dresses she will be wearing for upcoming wedding festivities! Until then, we can admire how adorable she looks in all of our new arrival fall sweaters!

Loving Fall Chevron Cardigan
All About the Aztec Cardigan
We asked Whitney what her favorite thing about modeling for Flourish is and she said, "I'm sure everyone has said this, but definitely the people! Everyone I have had the pleasure of working with has been genuinely sweet and made me feel comfortable from day one. I'm so happy I got the opportunity to be apart of the Flourish family! Who wouldn't want to play dress up and hang out with fun girls every week?! I love it!"
SO happy to have you as part of the Flourish family, Whitney!!

Grecian Goddess Maxi in Mint

No comments: